Thursday, October 15, 2009

Introducing Carol Ann Culbert Johnson

Carol Ann Culbert Johnson -

What do you want readers to take away from your book?
I want my readers to take away from my book the arena of romance, and reality. My short stories are about things that happen to men and women all day and night. I want my readers to enjoy a good short story about love and romance, and the every day ingredients of trials and tribulations. I want to be remembered for my "I confess" series.
Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?

I don't really write in outlines. When I see something on television, or outside, a friend or stranger, or a movie, I immediately write it down in my black and white composition book, and add my spend to it. I can write in the middle of the night, the morning, the afternoon, on the train, in the bathroom, etc.
What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?

I hope the short stories will keep you turning because you don't know what's coming next. You can read "Business Love" in one chapter, and then "Fatal Mistake" in another chapter. My stories don't have the same theme, but they do promote romance, which I am a believer of. I know everyone has a mate for them. I think the titles will also add a twist because the story surprises you in a lot of ways.
How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?

Readers can contact me at greeniconfessbooks@yahoo.com and www.carolannjohnson.net where they can sign the guestbook and explore my website. I have some interesting information on my website and email me for any questions or comments.

Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
http://www.carolannjohnson.net
www.lulu.com/jcarolannjohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment