Monday, October 5, 2009

Introducing Chevetta Burton

My name is Chevetta Burton.

The title of my book is Aloha… A New Beginning.

The gift of writing came naturally for me at a young age. I love putting my thoughts onto paper and then developing a story to share with others. Even though I didn't act upon writing a novel until I was older, the dream to become a published author was always there. My greatest motivation to write and publish came from some of my former professors who read my papers and expressed how much they enjoyed the material. I've obtained a BA in Marketing from Cleary University; and a Masters of Science in Human Resources and Organizational Development from Eastern Michigan University.
What do you want readers to take away from your book?
My book is about friendship, love, trust, and pursuing a dream.
Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?
I do tend to write spontaneously but I am a believer in outlines because it helps to keep things organized.
What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?
The story itself is refreshing and people can relate to the characters therefore readers want to continue to see what happens next. It is and I intended for it to be an easy read.
How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?
Readers may visit my website at
www.chevettaburton.com and they can also email me at cburton38522@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment