Friday, August 21, 2009

Introducing Cassandra Daniels

Interview with author, Cassandra Daniels-


1. What do you want readers to take away from your book?
I want my readers to take away emotion and understanding of someone they might talk about on the street. Everyone, no matter how high and mighty or lowdown, has a story to tell and I ironically choose to tell their stories.


2. Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?
I do both. I will start writing spontaneously just to get some ideas and thoughts out on paper and then eventually make up an outline and go from there.


3. What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?
My characters and their unpredictable behaviors keeps the readers' attention. Once you get comfortable with i.e. Karma (Karma Has a Name), she will do something and throw you off. 4.


How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?
Readers can go to my websites http://www.cassandradaniels.com/ or www.myspace.com/blaxnubian and reach me. I look forward to meet other readers and writers!


Best wishes Cassandra!


Leave a message and enter to win a free copy of The Last Ms. Understanding by RL Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment