Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Reader Reviews - The Last Ms. Understanding

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last Ms. Understanding, July 23, 2009
By ALittle "POOH927" (Irvington, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed reading RL's book. It kept me interested from beginning to end. I hated to see it end and hoped a sequel is in the works (HINT HINT). Each secret that was revealed definately pushed me to get to the next one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything Is Not Always What It Seems, July 22, 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed The Last Ms. Understanding. Rita, whom, I've come to call Ms. Thang is a trip. She thinks she has it all together and because she has more cash than her man, Lee, she can control him. When Lee, stops kissing her behind and stands up for himself, she wants him even more. Rita waits too late to decide what she wants. When she finally decides she wants Lee, it's too late and he's moved on.
When tragedy strikes, the true Lee evolves. R.L. Taylor has put together a book that captivates the reader's attention. You'll want to put this book down to complete all of the things that require your attention, but you won't be able to do so.
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!!!, July 22, 2009
I really enjoyed R.L Taylors'was a very good read!The characters are so real and we all know someone just like them,the strong career woman and the hard-working blue-collar man.If you love a story that transports you to a place that you can relate to,this book is a must read.If R.L's debut is this great,I can't wait to see what's next.To me,this story could have a great sequel,so I'm going to stay tuned to see what R.L gives us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment