Sunday, August 9, 2009

Say Hello to Ni'cola Mitchell

Ni'cola Mitchell, author of Over and Over Again:


What do you want readers to take away from your book?

I want readers to be entertained with the story, but at the same time relate. The topics that I choose to write about are struggles that women of any nationality and or age has gone through. I want to display that even through the trials and tribulations that life may bring, that we can be independent and successful.


Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?

I believe in both writing with outlines and spontaneously. Using the outlines allow you to have a template of how you want the book to go, but I am not a traditional writer that starts from beginning to the end. I jump around between the subjects, and may add an additional chapter or two.


What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?

The drama and the descriptiveness of the story. I tried to explain the story to the reader so much in detail, that if you close your eyes, you can actually visualize everything that is taking place.


How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?

My websites are as follows:


www.nicolacmitchell.com


www.nicola.ning.com


www.facebook.com/msnicola


www.myspace.com/msnicola


www.twitter.com/msnicola


"Stimulating Your Mind, One Word at a Time"



Thank you Ni'Cola for introducing yourself to all the readers out there. Much success to you in the future! Another great new author....As always, leave a comment in response and enter a free drawing for my debut,

The Last Ms. Understanding

-RL Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment