Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meet Nicole Bradley

Meet Nicole "Jahzara" Bradley- She is contributing author and publisher of the anthology, Never Would Have Made It. Jahzara is a native of Gary , Indiana . She attended West Side High School where she graduated with honors. She is also a graduate of Indiana University Bloomington. Jahzara is a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority and Author 4 Charity. She also is the owner of Tranquil Moments LLC- her very own therapeutic massage business and publishing company.

What do you want readers to take away from your book?
I want readers to feel empowered and inspired after reading the book and to know no matter what they may be facing there is HOPE.

Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?
I'm not a fan of outlines when writing fiction. I like to write spontaneously and then go back and see what fits and what doesn't. Before I sit down to write, most times I already have a general idea of what I want to write about or what the outcome is going to be. If I already know the outcome, then I like to work backwards to see how the characters get there. That is so fun to me.


What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?
The reader will find this book to be a real, down to earth testimonies that speak to the heart. "This is a life-transforming book of captivating stories of adventure, suspense, adversity, and wisdom. It's a compilation of inspirational, insightful, and unforgettable writings that speak to the heart, mind, and human spirit. And one that you should not be without," says Fran Briggs, Publicist for the Author, Jahzara.


How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?
At
tranquilmomentspublishing@yahoo.com. Also they can visit me on the internet at www.nicolebradley.com and www.jahzarawrites.com.

Thank you for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment