Sunday, September 6, 2009

Say hello to Jasmine Aherne

Jasmine Aherne
Between the Lines
Jasmine lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. She's currently studying for an MA in poetry & novel crafting, in between looking after her pet python and baking far too many cakes. She lives with her very patient partner Alex.
What do you want readers to take away from your book?
I love writing contemporary romances because I want to bring a bit of fairytale romance into this modern world. I want readers to finish my book and believe that love can transform ordinary lives into something extraordinary.
Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?
I want to believe in outlines! I try so hard, but in the end, I find that I write best when I make it up as I go. Not a very eloquent answer I'm afraid, but an honest one.

What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?
The characters, I hope - their wants and needs and dreams. I hope the readers will cheer them on through the story.
How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?
My website,
www.jasmineaherne.com is filled with reviews, contact details, recipes for my favourites food and cakes, and much more besides. I also usually have a fun contest running. At the moment, readers can also enjoy a free romantic serial I'm penning at www.jackandtilly.wordpress.com. It's about two long-term friends who discover that they might just have more than their childhood in common. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment