Monday, September 28, 2009

Meet Michelle Larks

Michelle Larks, Til Debt Do Us Part

Michelle Larks is an Illinoisan native. She was born and raised in the Windy City , Chicago , and currently resides in a western suburb of Chicago . Michelle was educated in the Chicago public school system and attended the University of Illinois at Chicago, Circle Campus.

Michelle has written six books since 2003. The titles include A Myriad of Emotions, Crisis Mode, an e-book, Mirrored Images, Who’s Your Daddy and Keeping Misery Company. Michelle’s second title with Urban Christian Books, The Legacies was released in July of 2008. Her latest release from Urban Books, Til Debt Do Us Part was released on June 30, 2009.

What do you want readers to take away from your book?

I would like readers to be able to relate to the stories I write. I try to portray every day people in my books fealing with issues that some of us face.

Are you a believer in outlines, or do you write spontaneously?
I write spontaneously.

What do you think it is about your book that will keep readers turning the pages?
The realness of the stories and people finding someone like themsevles or someone they know in my stories, will keep readers turning the pages.

How can readers learn more and get in contact with you?
Readers can learn more about me on my website; http://http://www.michellelarks.com/ and my email address is michelle.larks@comcast.net.

Michelle LarksAuthor of:The LegaciesKeeping Misery CompanyTil Debt Do Us Part, Coming July 2009 www.MichelleLarks.comwww.MySpace.com/michellelarks

No comments:

Post a Comment